University of Wisconsin football coach Paul Chryst talks about the Badgers' spring progress after Tuesday's practice.
As featured on
UW won't face the same expectations this year after an 8-5 season in 2018.
Nearly all key skill position players return for 2019, and the Badgers hope to use this offseason to reestablish their offensive identity.
The open practice, free of charge, is scheduled to run from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and replaces the traditional spring game typically held in April.
- PREP SOFTBALL: No. 17 Sulphur travels to No. 16 Dutchtown in first round of playoffs
- Three Sulphur men arrested for carnal knowledge in separate cases
- PREP GOLF: Sulphur golf teams pull sweep at The National
- Today in History, April 12: Salk vaccine against polio declared safe and effective in 1955
- PREP TRACK & FIELD: Lady Tors win third consecutive meet, Leesville tops Tors at Gator Relays
- Tors beat NISH in 18 innings, Lady Tors win first playoff game since 2015
- Mosquitoes might be a bigger problem this year
- Today in History, April 11: Apollo 13 blasts off on ill-fated mission in 1970
- Today in History, March 26: Mike Tyson sentenced for rape conviction in 1992
- Today in History, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer studio was founded in 1924