Joaquin Niemann is a star on the rise, at 22-years-old the Chilean has already won on the PGA Tour and sits inside the world's top-30. We sat down with Niemann ahead of The Players Championship to discuss his upbringing in Chile, his love of football, and the story of his young cousin Rafita who was diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy in November 2020.
- Beautiful Buick Skylark is part of the John Cook collection!
- Strong demand supporting beef and cattle prices
- 'We have a plan' Coach O quiet on how Title IX scandal will impact recruiting
- Sulphur court offers amnesty program
- Broncos blank error-prone, Tors Norris flirts with no-hitter
- In the zone: Sulphur pitchers strike fear in batters
- Water woes continue, Sulphur to accept bids for filters for Verdine plant
- Selma Blair: Makeup has always been my gorgeous war paint
- Michael Keaton reprises Batman role in The Flash
- Kobe Bryant's Nike endorsement deal is no more