Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell gave a tearful and personal send-off Thursday to one of his longtime aides, a rare show of emotion on the Senate floor from the Kentucky Republican.
TownNews.com Content Exchange
- Duke sits atop East Region; LSU without its head coach
- COOKIE CAPER: OLS students help investigate mock burglary
- Today in History, March 21: Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey sent the first tweet in 2006
- Today in History, March 19: Texas Western defeats Kentucky for NCAA title in 1966
- Jhoulys Chacin will starts Brewers opener against Cardinals
- PREP TRACK & FIELD: Broncos win second consecutive meet, Sulphur’s Kate Turner wins four events
- Today in History, March 13: Banks re-open after 'holiday' declared by FDR in 1933
- Missouri baseball set to open SEC play with tough task at Arkansas
- Guebert: Costco, Walmart want you in their 'chain'
- Today in History, March 14: Jury convicts Jack Ruby of murdering Lee Harvey Oswald in 1964