In Southwest Louisiana flooding caused by Tropical Storm Cindy resulted in minor road closures and disruption in various businesses throughout the parish but causing much less flooding than was seen just a few weeks ago. Though the storm made landfall in Cameron Parish, residents of Calcasieu were well prepared if the storm had worsened in the parish. There were some areas in Lake Charles, Moss Bluff and south into Cameron Parish that were inundated by high water.
SDN Photos by Lisa Kennedy
- LA Tech Sputters in 35-17 Loss to Marshall
- City of Sulphur holding special council meeting today
- Top five contenders for Big Ten title
- FEMA moving trailers into Calcasieu Parish for housing assistance
- Calcasieu evacuation order lifted today; recovery from storms resumes
- Suddenlink still moving at snail's pace to restore Calcasieu Parish
- LA Tech Legend, Dean, Passes
- Love Actually is cheesy and has aged badly, says star Lulu Popplewell
- Clive Barker always wanted to make a Thief of Always movie
- The Harder They Fall pauses filming after positive coronavirus test
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.